Worming

Can't get my hands on valbazen or wazen... My farm supply shop in our town all they have is tramizol.... How much would you give a just under 3kg peacock
You have not finished filling out your profile so we can only guess that you are from another country. A search did not bring that drug up, only tramadol which is a narcotic pain reliever. Look for fenbendazole or albendazole either at the farm store or at the veterinary office. If not there then online.

You have not finished filling out your profile so we can only guess that you are from another country. A search did not bring that drug up, only tramadol which is a narcotic pain reliever. Look for fenbendazole or albendazole either at the farm store or at the veterinary office. If not there then online.
I'm Irish living in Ireland. Tramisol sorry. It's for worming cattle.

I'm Irish living in Ireland. Tramisol sorry. It's for worming cattle.
I'm in Ireland as well. You can buy Fenbendazole in the farm shops. FenBen10 is one of the main brands so if you ask for it they'll know what you want. You will need to buy it asap though because there's a new EU law coming into effect where you won't be allowed buy it unless you're a farmer with a herd number. As far as I know, that's happening at the end of January so you'd want to get it in the next couple of days! After that you'll have to buy it from the vet for way more money (unless you are a farmer or friendly with one).

I'm in Ireland as well. You can buy Fenbendazole in the farm shops. FenBen10 is one of the main brands so if you ask for it they'll know what you want. You will need to buy it asap though because there's a new EU law coming into effect where you won't be allowed buy it unless you're a farmer with a herd number. As far as I know, that's happening at the end of January so you'd want to get it in the next couple of days! After that you'll have to buy it from the vet for way more money (unless you are a farmer or friendly with one).
Isn't that just like the government, taking away the drugs that work.

Back
Top Bottom