Worsening leg problem

Wow....cant believe that worked. Ok, well here she is standing near her small pool. I have video of her trying to walk but it says file too big.
Can all of you see this picture? Just want to make sure it isn't just showing on my end.

I'd definitely take her for another x-ray, and if the vet tries to say it's nothing serious again then get a second opinion! The recent developments could be a new injury on top of an already bad leg, and not connected as such. It seems quite alarming but I'm trying to remember it wasn't this bad until recently. Do you have any footage of how the leg was before her foot curled?

Is she getting sores on the top of her foot, or is it just the usual duck muck? :lol:

You def want to stop her from walking on the bottom top of her foot folded over. You took her to the vet they did Xrays? didn't find anything going on? I can't imagine that not being painful.

can you take her back in for another Xray?

In the mean time I would make her a shoe you can use a piece of plastic cut to shape of her foot wrap in tape to cover sharp edges. Then lay her foot flat out on it and use vet wrap to wrap the foot to the shoe go up past her ankle for support making sure not to wrap to tight that will cut off circulation. It looks like she may have injured it or it was broken . But only a vet can say for sure. Plus the vet can get you something for inflammation and pain. It may cost quite a bit to find out for sure but you don't want her to keep using her foot like that.

I'd definitely take her for another x-ray, and if the vet tries to say it's nothing serious again then get a second opinion! The recent developments could be a new injury on top of an already bad leg, and not connected as such. It seems quite alarming but I'm trying to remember it wasn't this bad until recently. Do you have any footage of how the leg was before her foot curled?

Is she getting sores on the top of her foot, or is it just the usual duck muck? :lol:
It is sores...they showed up a few days ago ,. I don't have any video from before unfortunately. I will take her to the vet again. Unfortunately he was the only one in the county that deals with birds but I will look in neighboring counties and see what I can find. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom