Worst TV show ever

There is a whole big selection of "Worst TV Shows"

So big in fact, that I don't think it's possible to select just one and
say "Thats it..tv can't be worse than this." Because they constantly
prove that it can get worse.

Actually my only intention for starting this thread was because I am now considered a chicken hoarder. And it is all that show's fault.
wink.png

Quote:
Yeah I know what you mean people at work call me an animal horder just because I have 4 dogs, 38 chickens 5 duck(so far) 3 more left to hatch) 11 rats, 2 hampsters,2 cocktiels, 1 boa constrictor,1 turtle and fish. I tell them I'm not a horder I take care and am able to take care of all of my animals and anytime they want to see they are more than welcome! That usually shuts them up.

this show is very old, and very stupid, you may not even know what i'm talking about, but when this show was airing it was the stupidest (if that's a word) show ever IT is CAlled "PeeWee's Playhouse," and another one i do not like is called "Banana Splits and Friends" these two shows are retarded, and also Lest We Forget the show called "The Wiggles"

here they are they are so stupid, really old too, they are kids shows, but why would they do this? to hypnotize your children, i dont know
70328_peewees_playhouse.jpg
70328_banana_splits.jpg
70328_wiggles.jpg
here they are from first to last

I used to watch Jerry Springer...ugh...back in the days when I wasnt a very good person lol...

now I said I wouldnt EVER watch the "Sister wives" show b'cuz I dont agree w/the lifestyle..but they are amazingly loving ppl
with a great support system to each other..now i'm kind a jealous cause the ladies are all such great friends..

I also didnt like 19 kids and counting; but now I come to like it..it is amazing how in tune to each other they are for having
an extremely large family...

I think as I change and my tolerance level changes etc...my views on shows change; but Jerry..is just not one I can ever
grace on my tv again!!!

Back
Top Bottom