Would like some input on my new website in progress....

LittleChickenRacingTeam

On vacation
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Ontario, CANADA
Finished my first page, & would like some input (good or bad) as to what you think. The other pages are coming along slowly, but I'd like opinions on my home page. I still have to add email link to it. Just wondering if it's to wordy, should I condense it?

Is my banner ok, should I maybe have products I'm selling in it? I want my home page to be simple yet compelling enough for people to want to check out the product pages. OK, let me have it, I have my teflon helmet on...lol

LCRT_EggSpurt_Creations_logo.gif

*Edited to fix link

http://lcrt.weebly.com/

Last edited:
I think the homepage is glorious! The feel is classy, the colors (especially those eggs) are beautiful and it is uncluttered. Very tasteful. That first page would compel me to look at the next pages you add. I love it.

I think its a very good page.

The only thing I would change is the line about items selected from other sources.

This suggests that those items may be found elsewhere, and possibly can be had buying direct from the manufactuer at a bargain.

I love the colors you chose and also the eggs you chose for the first page. The first page made me want to "click around" and see more. Well done. Can't wait to see more.

Back
Top Bottom