Would like some input on my new website in progress....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by LittleChickenRacingTeam, Dec 26, 2007.

1. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
    Finished my first page, & would like some input (good or bad) as to what you think. The other pages are coming along slowly, but I'd like opinions on my home page. I still have to add email link to it. Just wondering if it's to wordy, should I condense it?

Is my banner ok, should I maybe have products I'm selling in it? I want my home page to be simple yet compelling enough for people to want to check out the product pages. OK, let me have it, I have my teflon helmet on...lol

[​IMG]

*Edited to fix link

http://lcrt.weebly.com/

Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  2. ChixDigMe

ChixDigMe Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2007
    Snow Country - NY
  3. LittleChickenRacingTeam

LittleChickenRacingTeam On vacation

Jan 11, 2007
    Ontario, CANADA
  4. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2007
  5. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    I think the homepage is glorious! The feel is classy, the colors (especially those eggs) are beautiful and it is uncluttered. Very tasteful. That first page would compel me to look at the next pages you add. I love it.

6. nccatnip

nccatnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2007
    Piedmont area NC
    Very nice, I think it is very tasteful and elegant. Please post the rest of your pages when you finish them.

7. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Very classy page! cant wait to see the finished product!

8. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Like it a lot. It's classy and not too wordy. Just right in my opinion! You're on the right track. [​IMG]

9. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I think its a very good page.

The only thing I would change is the line about items selected from other sources.

This suggests that those items may be found elsewhere, and possibly can be had buying direct from the manufactuer at a bargain.

10. IHeartChickens

IHeartChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Pacific NW
    I love the colors you chose and also the eggs you chose for the first page. The first page made me want to "click around" and see more. Well done. Can't wait to see more.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by