would like to trade some eggs for.... N MS

MandyH

You'll shoot your eye out!
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I have blue slate turkey eggs coming out of my ears and do not need to hatch anymore. Would like to trade for some lilies or irises. The only eggs I NEED are BLRW. Let me know.

MandyH

12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I LOVE daylilies. I don't need anymore yellow or oran but tell/show me what you've got. And I already have a million white and purple iris. I need some other colors of them

Dipsy Doodle Doo

ODD BIRD
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Aiken, South Carolina 29801
My Coop
Hi Kristen! I have several thousand blooming seedlings --- not registered cultivars, but seedlings from my crosses. I shovel-prune the uglies the first year they bloom.
I can send a boxful if you can use that many. They are all range of colors, heights, and bloom size. The few that are yellow/orange have a contrasting eye or edge, but there aren't so many of those as I don't use yellows much in my hybridizing.
I'll email and maybe we can work something out.
I have some nice iris if I can find them in this jungle I call a garden.
Thanks!

Lisa

MandyH

12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
Lisa, that sounds good to me. I have beds with named ones in it, then I ahve my bed with the un named (but still pretty!) ones in it. Email me how many eggs you want and when and such. Thanks!

MandyH

12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I can always use more daylilies. You ought to see my yard, its out of control. Everytime I get flowers my husband tries to run because he KNOWS it's gonna mean doing another flower bed, I usually do them myself but sometimes hes has to help me remove sod, that's not so fun.

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
I have a lilly called a surprise lilly...It blooms every 2 years. very fragrant I could send you some of those. The bulbs are round and are varied sizes....I could send a box of those...I'm not in a rush and could wait a bit. They of course will not bloom this year. I also could send you the seed of butterfly bush which smells so sweet and it's purple. and attracts butterfly. PM me if you have any questions.
\\

I also have irises but sounds like yo have those covered. Have a blessed day.

Top Bottom