would like to trade some eggs for.... N MS

MandyH

You'll shoot your eye out!
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I have blue slate turkey eggs coming out of my ears and do not need to hatch anymore. Would like to trade for some lilies or irises. The only eggs I NEED are BLRW. Let me know.

Hi Kristen! Would daylilies interest you for trade?

smile.png

Lisa

I LOVE daylilies. I don't need anymore yellow or oran but tell/show me what you've got. And I already have a million white and purple iris. I need some other colors of them

Hi Kristen! I have several thousand blooming seedlings --- not registered cultivars, but seedlings from my crosses. I shovel-prune the uglies the first year they bloom.
I can send a boxful if you can use that many. They are all range of colors, heights, and bloom size. The few that are yellow/orange have a contrasting eye or edge, but there aren't so many of those as I don't use yellows much in my hybridizing.
I'll email and maybe we can work something out.
I have some nice iris if I can find them in this jungle I call a garden.
Thanks!
smile.png

Lisa

Lisa, that sounds good to me. I have beds with named ones in it, then I ahve my bed with the un named (but still pretty!) ones in it. Email me how many eggs you want and when and such. Thanks!

I can always use more daylilies. You ought to see my yard, its out of control. Everytime I get flowers my husband tries to run because he KNOWS it's gonna mean doing another flower bed, I usually do them myself but sometimes hes has to help me remove sod, that's not so fun.

I have a lilly called a surprise lilly...It blooms every 2 years. very fragrant I could send you some of those. The bulbs are round and are varied sizes....I could send a box of those...I'm not in a rush and could wait a bit. They of course will not bloom this year. I also could send you the seed of butterfly bush which smells so sweet and it's purple. and attracts butterfly. PM me if you have any questions.
\\

I also have irises but sounds like yo have those covered. Have a blessed day.

Back
Top Bottom