Would love to hear your thoughts on his breed?

That is completely possible. I only have bantams, and the ins and outs of amercaunas/olive eggers/ and Easter eggers confuse me if I’m being honest lol:oops:
I completely understand. I only have Easter eggers and am not an expert on any other breeds when it comes to their characteristics and egg colors.

That is completely possible. I only have bantams, and the ins and outs of amercaunas/olive eggers/ and Easter eggers confuse me if I’m being honest lol:oops:
You just need one dark egg laying parent, such as a marans or welsummer and one true blue egg layer such as an ameraucana or crested cream leg bar. Easter eggers can be used but you can not be as certain of the results.
This chart has been posted many times on BYC, but it gives a clear explanation:
027ca0c2101e3f9f5cae55b127fbc311.jpg

You just need one dark egg laying parent, such as a marans or welsummer and one true blue egg layer such as an ameraucana or crested cream leg bar. Easter eggers can be used but you can not be as certain of the results.
This chart has been posted many times on BYC, but it gives a clear explanation:View attachment 2492233
Wow that’s crazy, thank you. Sorry to hijack the thread op! Your little cockerel is adorable :love

my original reply is inside the quote,sorry

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom