Would u buy these??? PIC HEAVY!!!

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
I am desperately trying to make extra money for Christmas, and I assembled these Christmas baskets. I like them, but I'm wanting some opinions. Would you buy these??? I'm not asking you to buy them, I just wanna know if you think they're worth the money. I'd sell the wide baskets for $5 and the tall baskets for $7. A small bag of the tinsel stuff in the bottom would be .50, and the little stocking you see on the tall basket would be $1. The wicker isn't the best (I want to keep the cost down) but it's definately a good christmas basket capable of holding several pounds of candy...(can u tell what my bros and sisters are getting for christmas LOL!) Anyways, let me know what u think....

DSCN2226.jpg

DSCN2227.jpg

DSCN2229.jpg

DSCN2235.jpg

DSCN2236.jpg

I am going to assume you are looking for honesty here.... the tall ones YES in a hot minute! The short ones, add pine cones sprinkled with glitter and raise the price! then yeah, I'd buy one.

Yes, I think they're cute, and they'd be great for more than candy - you could use them to hold an assortment of bath products with body buff/puff things, or to hold tea/coffee mugs with an assortment of hot drinks, or you could put fruit in them (for diabetic friends who can't have candy!) or even a whole bunch of sox and undies, or little gourmet baskets with nice pasta and sauce and spices or jams and honey and spreaders, or even fancy cheeses and crackers.

Quote:
I wasn't really wanting to raise the price on those, but okay....I just don't know if ppl would really want to buy them, that's all. With the economy the way it is and everything, you know...So you guys would really buy those??? That's awesome! Now I just gotta figure out how/where to sell them....craigslist, maybe....

I like the tall basket Cjean....not so happy with the smaller one, although you could use it for collecting fresh eggs from the coop.........hummm people always needs backets for collecting eggs. Good luck and hope they sell really well for you. x

Here's what you do....

The small basket needs to be fluffed high with tinsel.

Then you need proper display pics....pile high with red and green apples and a few oranges.

Use one as a baby's first Christmas....put a white teddy, powder, and shampoo and a white rattle...and socks and onsies....

Give them the "ideas."

And I don't really think you need the stocking hanging on the big one. It just doesn't fit.

and maybe it's me but all the tinselly pipe cleaner and bells....I'd just loose em. They distract from the basket and take away from the value of the basket.

and when taking pics....put on a plain cloth that shows them off better....the tree skirt you have them on is too busy and you really want the basket to stand out.

maybe try...one red bow in the middle of the small basket.

maybe try 4 red bows all around the midsection of the tall basket.

anyway...that's just one way to play with them.

sometimes less is more.

In the tall one for some photo shots...of ideas...you could stuff it full of white cotton batting...drape a cute floppy dog stuffed animal over the side, have crazy socks balls in the middle, fan kid books around the back and sides....

and then make some kind of adult basket....to show ideas...

or else i'm rambling cuz it's late....

or make your own gift baskets, wrap them in clear cellaphane wrap, tie some ribbon around it and sell them that way.

ramble ramble...

me,
g

you could make stuff like popcorn balls and rice krispy treats and stuff, and put pine cones in there, some mistletoe if it grows on your place, stuff busy people don't have the gumption to go get for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom