would you be mad?

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana
If you and your bf were supposed to go to a concert together (a band you both liked) but you weren't able to make it to his house because of the roads being really bad (snow covered) and he still went without you. Would you be mad?

or men...would you still go if your gf couldn't?

He lives about an hour from me and right next to where the concert is at...and I drive a little car so I didn't want to risk driving up there...

Do I have the right to be mad or am I overreacting? I feel like im overreacting but I just cant help but be a little mad...

edited to add some more details

he posted on facebook that he hopes he could still get tickets for the concert...not even 20 mins after i told him i couldnt go

Last edited:
Depends..
Were you on the way to get there..and he left while you were trying to get there?? Then, oh yes, i would be livid and it'd get very ugly..
If not.... no, its not his fault you got stranded...

I know your not suppose to be mad at someone because of unforeseen circumstances but I personally would be a little irritated by it.

No, I wouldn't be mad...you were the one who couldn't get there, so why should he just sit at home? If I were you I'd just drop it and enjoy letting him tell you all about the concert you wish you could have been at.

I'm saying this as a girl. If I were nearby a show, and my boyfriend/ husband couldn't make it, I would still totally go! And I would expect him to be happy for me, as well!...just my two cents..
smile.png

OK I appreciate the responses. And I am glad to hear them. I think the main reason I got so agitated was because he got to go and I didn't. And I think everybody is right. Its not his fault, but Im still a little ticked but like I said before its probably just cause Im a little jealous that he got to go. Again thank you for responding, it really did help
smile.png

duck&chickencrazy :

OK I appreciate the responses. And I am glad to hear them. I think the main reason I got so agitated was because he got to go and I didn't. And I think everybody is right. Its not his fault, but Im still a little ticked but like I said before its probably just cause Im a little jealous that he got to go. Again thank you for responding, it really did help
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

I could never be mad at my man for having a good time, even if i had to miss out​

I'd still go.

Don't get mad. No one is to blame. Save the angryness for when he really upsets you!

Well... before I was married my GFs were not a commitment to me so I would say I could go without them it was not like we were married and if I dated girls that thought somehow I was like being married to them I would probably take another girl with me. I would be dissapointed I could not go but not mad at anyone.

Back
Top Bottom