Would you complain?

I'm just mad that the poor little munchkin who had hopes of showing these chickens ended up with what is not described..... and now she has to wait all over again. If I was the parent, I would be mad for sure.
As much as I hate wasting money. This is the real problem. Our county also stipulates that only cloverbuds members (peewee) can show poultry under a year. Since our show is Feb 9th, unless I get my hands on some in the next few weeks she won’t be able to show next year.

No their profile has been dark till today when I filled the complaint. And now I find the original stock she has is from a hatchery. (Faceplam) And she claims I signed an agreement of no returns or PayPal complaints, but I couldn’t get a response?!? I am never again going to buy anything bird related through the dead gum internet.

No their profile has been dark till today when I filled the complaint. And now I find the original stock she has is from a hatchery. (Faceplam) And she claims I signed an agreement of no returns or PayPal complaints, but I couldn’t get a response?!? I am never again going to buy anything bird related through the dead gum internet.
That's pretty mean of her. What's her BYC member name? Spill it!

I just feel bad for the little munchkin, how can they do this to a kid? If I had some good stock with the breed you're interested in... I would send you some free eggs (but you pay shipping). :p Other than that, it's probably best to just chalk it up as a lost...... some people are just mean in life and doesn't hold morals and values in high regards. Do you still think you have a chance at a refund though, going through Paypal? If there's still a slight chance, keep at it.

Anything that they gave you to sign that says you can't complain or no refunds is invalid because you did not get what you ordered, she didn't hold up her end of the contract.

So sad to here that but best of luck with your complaintt. Do you feel that you want to share the name of the seller here? Have they been active on this site during that time.... worth checking their profile page to see.
I would rather not unless I exhaust all other options. I don’t want to make her a target.

No I reread all messages and the PayPal. I didn’t agree to that at all. And now she is telling me that these probably aren’t her eggs and if I tell her name on her she will get me booted from the group. Who knows an admin I can reach out to? She is acting like I am all hateful and I just want her to make this right?

Back
Top Bottom