Would you join an art class for mountains/trees/water?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by horsecrazychicklovingkid, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I would like to know if anyone would join an art class for mountains and/or trees and bushes and/or rivers and streams. I don't want to make a class and then have no students. Even if there is only one person, I'll do it, but not if there are none. So please let me know if you would!

Thanks,
    HCCLK

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I would, but have absolutely no skills in that area.

3. Quote:You don't have to have any skills whatsoever. I used to have no drawing ability until I asked people I knew who were good to teach me. They did and now I draw great stuff. Not good, just nice, in my opinion anyways. [​IMG] I am a good teacher, I can teach you!

4. Anybody?

5. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:You don't have to have any skills whatsoever. I used to have no drawing ability until I asked people I knew who were good to teach me. They did and now I draw great stuff. Not good, just nice, in my opinion anyways. [​IMG] I am a good teacher, I can teach you!

[​IMG] I'm not that easy to teach

6. allmychickens

allmychickens Just'a small town girl

Aug 4, 2011
    Washington
    i'd love to learn [​IMG]

7. Quote:You don't have to have any skills whatsoever. I used to have no drawing ability until I asked people I knew who were good to teach me. They did and now I draw great stuff. Not good, just nice, in my opinion anyways. [​IMG] I am a good teacher, I can teach you!

[​IMG] I'm not that easy to teach

Last night I had to teach a 4-6 year old to lead a horse. It was awful, but I did it! She wanted to walk backwards. [​IMG] little kids. Well, you could always try.

8. Quote:[​IMG] I'll make the class tonight.

9. DuckLover2399

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Quote:[​IMG] I'm not that easy to teach

Last night I had to teach a 4-6 year old to lead a horse. It was awful, but I did it! She wanted to walk backwards. [​IMG] little kids. Well, you could always try.

Sigh I guess wait I have no way to upload pictures of my work

10. Quote:Last night I had to teach a 4-6 year old to lead a horse. It was awful, but I did it! She wanted to walk backwards. [​IMG] little kids. Well, you could always try.

Sigh I guess wait I have no way to upload pictures of my work

[​IMG] How come?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by