Would you join an art class for mountains/trees/water?

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
Earth! Naw, just kidding, I'm an alien.
I would like to know if anyone would join an art class for mountains and/or trees and bushes and/or rivers and streams. I don't want to make a class and then have no students. Even if there is only one person, I'll do it, but not if there are none. So please let me know if you would!

Thanks,
HCCLK

Last edited:
Quote:
You don't have to have any skills whatsoever. I used to have no drawing ability until I asked people I knew who were good to teach me. They did and now I draw great stuff. Not good, just nice, in my opinion anyways.
tongue.png
I am a good teacher, I can teach you!

Quote:
You don't have to have any skills whatsoever. I used to have no drawing ability until I asked people I knew who were good to teach me. They did and now I draw great stuff. Not good, just nice, in my opinion anyways.
tongue.png

hu.gif
I'm not that easy to teach

Quote:
tongue.png

hu.gif

Last night I had to teach a 4-6 year old to lead a horse. It was awful, but I did it! She wanted to walk backwards.
roll.png
little kids. Well, you could always try.

Quote:
hu.gif

Last night I had to teach a 4-6 year old to lead a horse. It was awful, but I did it! She wanted to walk backwards.
roll.png
little kids. Well, you could always try.

Sigh I guess wait I have no way to upload pictures of my work

Back
Top Bottom