Would you rebuild this shed or start from scratch? (Image heavy)

Good advice. All I want to add is check out your local FreeCycle.org too. You can post "wanted" items too. Someone could have a pile of wood or windows they would let you have for just picking up. We also have a salvage "store" that's really handy, they have way too many windows...

just saw the photo and thread here. def with some fresh new wood to patch up, it will make a great coop!
smile.png

Oh, plus if you're looking for paint, Lowe's usuallly has a cart full of gallons of paint that were mixed wrong, or just slightly off from what the person wanted, etc. Those are always marked down super cheap. That's usually where I get my many different colors from because it's sooo much cheaper.

Quote:
i would just tare it down and use the wood. to me it's hitious and i dont like the location unless u fix it up. just my opinion

big_smile.png
I agree with the hideous part. Hopefully it will be less hideous when I'm done working on it. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot of flexibility about the site, as I'm working with a suburban backyard. I"d like to keep it close enough to the house to make winter care east, and to keep the coop doors facing south (towards the house plus for light). If I move it to the other side of the yard, it will be behind our garage.

Ooh! That'd be nice. And it's a great size, perfect for victims of chicken addicting!

Back
Top Bottom