WOW. It's almost 2012!

And I just got used to writing 2011.
lol.png

It's funny, I used to hear everyone say that time goes by so fast as you get older. I always thought, "yeah right". Man, is that ever true. I've had alot of yucky things go on this year, that I just wanted to fast forward time. I feel like each year just goes by faster and faster. In my head, I still feel like I'm 19, but my body and time say otherwise, lol. I get kind of sad, when I step back and notice my girls getting older every day. It seems like yesterday they were just starting Kindergarden.
sad.png
Now they are in middle school and 4'th grade. I really do need to get in the mind set that I should live each day to the fullest, but it's hard. You get so caught up in every day life, before you know it, its tomorrow already.

AREN'T YOU GLAD??????????????????? I am so glad it is almost over....a new year ...............a new start................... a new chance for sucess.........2011 really was horrible for me, so bring on2012...............

2011 just seems like one massive extension of 2010, to be honest. Nowhere near as much lifechanging stuff happened this year.
lau.gif

Quote:
Yes! I call 2011 "the year of repairs". Two new hips, daughter battling issues, finacial issues, and so much more. Ugh, even though I don't like time flying by, I will be glad to say goodbye to 2011.

Back
Top Bottom