Wow my DH loves me

MaryT

Songster
11 Years
May 5, 2008
Elkton
LOL...........

He placed an order for his 30 cornish x's .......
but He also ordered 4 ee for me from MMH ( I have an EE roo)
because I have been talking about getting some....
He made the miss Prissy incubator for me too..... even though when I first mentioned it He said No way you don't need that you can just order what you want
He said in the spring when He orders more chicks He is gonna get me a couple of BO roos to go with my Bo hens..... got to love the enabling DH

Isn't He great............

yes! wonderful!
obviously, you are too, because you speak respectfully and highly of him! that's what makes it easy for him to do wonderful things for you! it probably gives him just as much joy!

Even if He did not order them or make the incubator I'd love Him............ We have been together 15 years, everyday is like the first time we met.......... I just don't know how much more I can love him but it keeps growing everyday...... I know sounds real sappy but it is true.....

it's not sappy and we have been married 15 also and feel the same way. i love being married and i love every minute of my family life! isn't that a blessing that we have wonderful marriages!

and you're right, it's not the stuff they do for us or buy or anything, it's the fact that they do it with love and the fact that they are expressing it.

God bless for many more years of first days together!

And to you as well...........

and you are correct it is how they do everything with love.....

It doesn't sound sappy at all - it sounds wonderful. My fiance and I are the same way. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't see him and be near him every day. And the darned chickens love him more than me!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom