Wow what really is this stuff?????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by thekid, Sep 9, 2011.

1. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

I found some in a pile once in the woods except it was yellow.

2. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I always thought it was from a tree... I mean, right there in the video the tree is right above the shed and that's the area where the gooey stuff is. And that's where I've always seen it: under a tree. Whatever kind of tree it was I don't know... But that's a more logical explanation than... "frog or toad remains..." [​IMG]

3. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:But still people said that they looked in trees and thought it was some kind of sap or something but they didnt see nothing on the tree.

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

How odd! I'm going with waste from a jet. I think I read once, a long time ago, that gel was added to the liquid waste in planes.
    The yellow stuff in the woods might of been a fungus, called witch's butter.

Imp

5. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    I don't know what it is, but I do know that when I lived in Utah, or trampoline used to get hosed with a similar, odd, gooey translucent stuff like that on a regular basis in the summer. Washing it off with a hose did NO good, and there was no explanation of what it was, the best we thought and I still today think it was - waste from a plane. Whether it be something intentionally dropped or something from the trails the planes leave, who knows.

6. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    chem trail waste...........maybe?

I don't know I couldn't see the video.

7. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Quote:Thats what I was thinking when I saw it... Not too sure if planes still evacuate waste- but I have been told of a time when trains did [​IMG]

8. citychickx6

citychickx6 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Loveland
    [​IMG]

9. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    The aliens did it!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by