Wow what really is this stuff?????

Lothiriel

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Aug 30, 2007
New York State
My Coop
I always thought it was from a tree... I mean, right there in the video the tree is right above the shed and that's the area where the gooey stuff is. And that's where I've always seen it: under a tree. Whatever kind of tree it was I don't know... But that's a more logical explanation than... "frog or toad remains..."

thekid

Songster
9 Years
Jan 12, 2011
Ford City, Pennsylvania
Quote:But still people said that they looked in trees and thought it was some kind of sap or something but they didnt see nothing on the tree.

Imp

All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
The Emerald City
My Coop
How odd! I'm going with waste from a jet. I think I read once, a long time ago, that gel was added to the liquid waste in planes.
The yellow stuff in the woods might of been a fungus, called witch's butter.

Imp

Illia

Crazy for Colors
10 Years
Oct 19, 2009
Forks, WA
I don't know what it is, but I do know that when I lived in Utah, or trampoline used to get hosed with a similar, odd, gooey translucent stuff like that on a regular basis in the summer. Washing it off with a hose did NO good, and there was no explanation of what it was, the best we thought and I still today think it was - waste from a plane. Whether it be something intentionally dropped or something from the trails the planes leave, who knows.

duckyfromoz

Quackaholic
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Australia
Quote:Thats what I was thinking when I saw it... Not too sure if planes still evacuate waste- but I have been told of a time when trains did

Top Bottom