Wow!

Another thing.. with her having a SW living IN her house.....
They will have their backs covered... they know how to do it...
Sooo.... not sure how much help you will actually get that child.
hmm.png

Right now I'm researching all the options in contacting Child Protective Services. Am hoping that they will listen carefully and not dismiss this situation because it "isn't all that bad"
th.gif

Does it help that her apartment is a flaming disaster and the cats pee everywhere and it's completely filthy ALL the time?
sickbyc.gif
I'm so sad and disgusted right now. Thank you all so much for your support and suggestions!

My first thought is, doesn't your child go to their home without you? Is she ever alone with your child? I mean visitation of your child to her father.

You should also look into what the laws are in your state of recording people, voice and video. Maybe you could record something to show to CPS.

But you have to know that if a time comes when they would want to charge her for something that you were around for, they may ask you to write a statement etc. So you might want to be careful on how much your doing, it could really make it rough on your relationship with the father and her after. But I agree with you have to do something. Someone has to protect children.

Quote:
Good luck. Hope you can help those poor kids.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thankfully her husband is NOT the father of my daughter. I cannot even begin to tell you how glad I am of that. There is no visitation there at all, since my daughter and my ex-husband aren't at all related.

Back
Top Bottom