Wow.

See, if you have a camera in your hand you are allowed to crawl on the ground and can look professional doing so.

lau.gif
So true!

You know how they have the Page-A-Day cat and dog calendars? I think we should start a chicken one as a group? What do you say? Would be really fun. Or does one already exist?

You should consider selling your chickens' photos to Disney or cartoon animators, to use as prototypes. Your photos remind me of the chickens in the movie CHICKEN RUN. Just gorgeous birds!

Totally - a chicken page-a-day would be EPIC!
Where could I go to email pics to disney or cartoon animators? Any tips on who to email?

Oooh no, my camera is not what you think... it takes me about 20 shots to get one good picture.... I so badly want a Canon camera, but they are way to much money. I have a small, digital Samsung, 12.2 megapixels. But it certainly does the trick!

Don't knock those little cameras. Many of my photos here were taken with a itty bitty Canon PowerShot. At $179.00 this little beauty really did the job as it allowed me to get really close for unique angles. Some were taken with a Nikon CoolPix 5700 found in a closet, and my latest are taken with a refurbished Nikon D5100 with 50-200 zoom lens. Oddly, I miss the little Canon who died from lens error after being dropped.

The eye of the photographer is the most important piece of equipment of photography-not the camera. Also those little cameras don't get in the way when you are crawling on the ground acting like a worm.

Don't knock those little cameras. Many of my photos here were taken with a itty bitty Canon PowerShot. At $179.00 this little beauty really did the job as it allowed me to get really close for unique angles. Some were taken with a Nikon CoolPix 5700 found in a closet, and my latest are taken with a refurbished Nikon D5100 with 50-200 zoom lens. Oddly, I miss the little Canon who died from lens error after being dropped.

The eye of the photographer is the most important piece of equipment of photography-not the camera. Also those little cameras don't get in the way when you are crawling on the ground acting like a worm.

Yes, I still love this lil camera... but in the future a canon may make me a little bit happier and a lil bit better with photography!
And there ain't NUTHIN like crawling on the ground taking pictures of your chickens (its a hobby!).... especially if Lucy trys to jump on your back and pecks your ponytail a billion times....

See, if you have a camera in your hand you are allowed to crawl on the ground and can look professional doing so.

I'll have to remember this the next time the neighbors catch me lying on the wet grass or crouched in a mud puddle (until my legs go numb) waiting for the perfect photo op. I am hoping that I look professional and not like a crazy person.
lol.png
I lost count of the number of times they have found me in some awkward position trying to get a good picture of the girls.

Back
Top Bottom