Wry Neck

Mine might be different than yours but does yours just stand still for 10 seconds then slowly start walking again?

I have a week old chick. I attempt to feed it and give it vitamin e and crushed sunflower seeds mixed with the starter feed. I am not certain how much it really eats when I'm not watching it, but it seldom wants to eat while I try to feed it. It doesn't have any problem going to the bathroom, and it seems to be the same size waste as all the others. So it must be eating enough? I haven't seen much improvement thus far. Any ideas? I don't want to lose the little one.

If i were you i would get vitamin b as @chickcrack told be the same thing and my guy is a little bit more energetic

I never even thought of adding vitamin b i saw people saying to use it but i also saw it was a selenium and vitamin e treatment only for wry neck

Hey @Chickcrack was curious of your progress like what stages did he go through before he got better,Also turns out Leo my might be a roo when ever he is eating his food others will eat with him then he will dance at them i don't know if hens will dance at each other but i thought only roosters do that besides he's been a real jerk to everyone i feel bad for the others but its nice seeing him kick some chicken butt he is also doing a lot better more energy walking around ect.If Leo is a roo looks like i might need to get more hens to fit the ratio.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom