WTB- 3 chicks that can be shipped

hlf1996

Songster
8 Years
Mar 24, 2011
California
I am looking at buying an incubator. But, at the moment do not have one. So, I am looking at buying about 3 chicks, they will have to be shipped. I love bantams, and am looking for a variety in my flock. So if you have any bantam chicks for sale please PM me or post on this thread. Thanks, Hannah

Last edited:
What part of Ks are you in? There are many people here from Ks, OKla, MO. Someone may be close enough to help you out without shipping.

I have some really cute bantam Araucana(yes really) X Serama chicks that are shades of blue. They are couple days to week old. Can get pictures later today if needed.

If you were interested and close by, I could meet you.
I am in Southwest MO.
Ruth

Quote:
Got all sorts of bantams in Lawrence! You anywhere near? I have d'Uccles, Silkies, Faverolles, Cochins, and Revolutionmama has Silkies, Seramas, and banty Polish...Sparky Crows has a bunch, too, but I'm not sure what is available right now.

Quote:
Got all sorts of bantams in Lawrence! You anywhere near? I have d'Uccles, Silkies, Faverolles, Cochins, and Revolutionmama has Silkies, Seramas, and banty Polish...Sparky Crows has a bunch, too, but I'm not sure what is available right now.

Yes, I live about half an hour from Lawrence. I would love to see some pictures of those bantams

Back
Top Bottom