WTB Bantam brahmas, bantam ameraucana, porcelain/other color d'uccles

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
Just wondering if anyone has either chicks or hatching eggs on these breeds. We had 15 chicks hatch over the last couple months and there are only 2 pullets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is that for rotten luck! I really need some more pullets for my bantam flock and want a mix of really pretty hens. I am willing to hatch if necessary (have lots of willing broodies at the moment... may change at any minute of course...) I don't need show quality but would like good breeding stock please... I would love some buff, dark and light brahma; and some of the porcelain or any other colour d'uccles (NOT mottled or barred though please) and some good quality ameraucana bantams! (again NOT barred - if you even get barred ameraucana's?) Who could help me with a couple dozen eggs (total) of all these breeds? Or about a dozen female chicks of these? Or two dozen unsexed chicks...

I would prefer mostly ameraucana with a few of the others for variety...

I have a trio of americana bantams, Blue Wheaton. Not old enough to lay yet. If you are still looking.

Hi! I know you are seeking pullets, but I do have some beautiful bantam cockerels currently at 6 weeks and 10 weeks - - Ameraucana, EE and gold-neck d'Uccle. I could possibly meet you depending on what part of SC you are in. . . feel free to check out my BYC page for lots of pics and info on the boys. The Ameraucanas are from show stock, the d'Uccles are showing SQ confirmation, and the EEs come from very dark blue eggs.

I have a gift for hatching boys, so unfortunately I don't have any girls available.

Good luck in your search!
smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply's folks. Turns out we are moving to another state and so will have to put our chicken plans on hold until we are settled on the other side. In fact right now I am trying to find homes for part of my bantam flock since we are only going to be able to take three with us.... hopefully we land up somewhere that tolerates chickens, guess we'll have them on leashes and have them as our pet birds...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom