WTB BLRW or BBS Orpingtons. I'm in West Virginia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hooterville, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Hooterville

Hooterville Chillin' With My Peeps

I have some eggs coming to me the third week in March and would love to finish filling the bator with either of these. They are both just so beautiful. And I love the way that the colors can be a surprise! [​IMG]

If you have these could you please let me know!

Thanks bunches!
    Becky

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I should have some by then (BBS Orps). I do ship. Thanks!

3. Hooterville

Hooterville Chillin' With My Peeps

Are you in Washington State? I'm hoping to find some just a bit closer! [​IMG] But that might not work. I did get some from Texas last year and had a pretty good hatch.

Have your girls laid yet or are they just starting? Do you have any pics?

Thanks!

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Mine are just starting to lay again--the weather goes from 50 degrees & sunny to snowing 6 inches the next--so they go from laying daily to nothing for a few days at a time. This is their pullet year. I will be getting photos of them soon (they are from CORANCHER)'s stock.

Thanks!

5. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    I'll have some Blue Orpingtons from splash x black birds (eggs won't hatch splash or black chicks), should have very good lacing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  6. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    PM me!!! I have BBS eggs coming out my ears!!

7. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Quote:That must be painful! Do you shout, "Buucccckaaauukkk!!" as they push past the eardrum? [​IMG]

Katie

8. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I will have BLRW eggs soon and shortly thereafter will have BBS orps. Just need to separate them once they start laying (any day now). The BLRW were separated last weekend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by