WTB: Commercial Type or Cabinet Incubator, read

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
First time using the new format and being back to BYC's in a year, so please bear with me. I hope this posts right (smile). I am looking for a Commercial Incubator, something similar to a Sportsman or having the ability to hold 200-300 poultry eggs or more, not sure how many some of these actually hold as i havent researched enough yet. I will be in the market very soon for buying one... if you have anything that fits this description or close... or wanting to part with yours soon, dont hesitate to contact me. I am open to about anything that is holding more then 50 eggs at this point. Last season i just couldnt hatch enough chicks to fill all my orders...so i am hoping to upgrade abit here and work harder this season. Thanks for looking... and any suggestions or advice is welcome!!

i have a GQF1202. it has 3 trays and a hatcher tray all in good working order but im asking 450 for it if you have any intrest im in nw pa and could deliver if you are willing to meet rogers comunity auction.

Back
Top Bottom