WTB duck eggs,emu egg (MN)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by A Dunne, Jan 8, 2011.

1. A Dunne

A Dunne Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2010
    Looking for the following in February (or possibly the end of this month)
    A half dozen duck eggs (testing another smaller incubator, so mixed preferred)
    An emu egg. I told myself I would try that this year, just one.[​IMG]
    Also thanks so those who helped me find banty eggs! I wasnt going to start so early but my first hatch will be going in the end of next week.
    An incubator is already fired up and waiting.
    If I recall right, its about the same time as I started eggs last year, so we will see...
    Other than a few ducks and possibly an emu egg, I am only going to incubate banties this year. (says the hatch-a-holic)

2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I usually have duck eggs available all year long. I should have Pekin, Runners, and possibly Muscovy available.

3. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    If they don't freeze before she gathers them, my mother would have mixed breed duck eggs. She has pekin, cayuga and buff hens. Her drakes are pekin, buff, saxony and cayuga. We live north east of the twin cities in WI.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Well I still have my motley crew, though I have a few new editions. I have a blue runner drake, a fawn & white runner duck, a crested pekin drake, a non-crested pekin drake, 5 non-crested pekin ducks, 1 rouen drake, 2 rouen ducks, and 1 crested rouen duck. I've also got 3 cayuga/pekin mixed ducks but they shouldn't start laying until early summer. If I can find their eggs I should have plenty, stinkers keep hiding them! Lately all the ducklings I've hatched are pure pekin or pure rouen, I haven't had the runners very long, so none of those yet. The cayuga/pekin mixes are from someone else's birds.
    Sorry, no emus here, though I did see that chickenzoo had one listed [​IMG]

5. A Dunne

A Dunne Out Of The Brooder

Dec 28, 2010
    Thanks all![​IMG] I wasnt going to incubate ducks this year but daughter talked me into it. They are her favorite. So ducks it is,lol.[​IMG]

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We have pekin duck eggs (hatching crested and non crested) babies. There's currently an auction going on for eggs, but we also sell outside of the auction.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=436410

There's more information about our farm on the listing as well.

Please pm me if you're interested. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

7. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I have Indian Runner Ducks. They lay blue, and white eggs. [​IMG] Right now all of my ducks run together, so there is no telling what color you might get. I have white, silver, black, brown, and fawn & white. Most of them carry the crest gene. If you are interested, I do sell in auctions and privately.

Just pm me. [​IMG]

Here's a picture. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by