WTB ducks/chickens GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AprilW, May 22, 2011.

1. AprilW

AprilW Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2011
    north Georgia
    Well we've had a snake come through and over a couple of weeks take out most of the young chicks we had. Finally caught the thing and relocated it so now is the time to re-stock the chicken pen. [​IMG]

We would like to find EE or Barred Rocks (pullets only if not chicks), might consider Wyandottes. We are also interested in Bantam Wyandottes or D'Uccle (straight run is fine).

In ducks we would like to find either Swedish (preferred) or possibly Runners.

Unfortunately we don't have an incubator so hatching eggs are out of the question. We would like chicks or young stock. We're located near Dalton, GA but can come to the Chattanooga, TN area.

2. Edmonds' Farm

Edmonds' Farm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2011
    Jackson, GA
    Hey im in Jackson and have chicks to adults. I have all ages.

3. AprilW

AprilW Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2011
    north Georgia
    Thanks I will check your website.

4. mominoz

mominoz Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    North Georgia
    I have 2 Penciled Runner babies about 4 weeks old from Holderreads I'm going to sell. Their markings aren't quite what I need in my breeding program. They are very upright , good heads etc., be pretty ducks, they already know what "dinner and Greens "means. I live not far away from Dalton, west about 30 miles.I can meet you in Dalton... if you are interested. I'd want, say 15.00 each, which would make me break even.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by