wtb eggs from chickens to ducks to geese to anything basically

Johndale

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
i want any kind of eggs chickens to ducks to geese to anything basically

I'm not clear all the kinds of eggs you are seeking, but we have shipped hatching eggs for years and also sell eggs and live poultry from our full time chemical free farm in Georgia. We are not presently shipping poultry but are considering it for the future.

Presently we have turkeys, chickens and guineas for sale at our small chemical free farm. We farm full time so our poultry, goats, bunnies and vegetables are full time job.

Our poultry for shipping eggs are:

Welsummers - non hatchery

White Leghorns - non hatchery - sold out for this season

Black Copper Marans - Wade Jeanne Line - feathered feet - French Standard - C-1 pen

Speckled Sussex - non hatchery

Buff Orpingtons - non hatchery

Barred Rocks - non hatchery

Non Production Rhode Island Red - Pure Mahogany - non hatchery

For 2010

Peking Ducks

White Chinese Geese

Brown Chinese Geese

Guineas - Presently - White, Pied, Lavendar, French and blended

Ameracaunas - from Dipsy Doodle - bbs

Large Fowl Cochins - 2 lines

Wheatan Marans - Buddy Henry's stock

The following turkeys
Royal Palm
Bronze
Bourbon Red
Jersey Buff
Pencil Red

Geese, guineas and turkeys are time specific in laying patterns and not available year round.

Farming, vegetable and poultry and goats are our full time business and we take the care and tending of all of these very seriously and carefully.
I'll be glad to send pictures or provide any more information you might like.

I encourage you to look at the BYC seller feedback...It will be up only a few more weeks, so you may want to print it out to historically get an indication of satisfaction with the seller. Here is the feedback board:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

Please let me know if any of our eggs are of interest to you and have a blessed day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=254696

here
is my post, I have Black Australorps and Turkins for sale!!
big_smile.png

I have mixed or pure barred rocks for sale. These are large fowl .I've have excellent fertility and heard from others that they got great hatch rates from my shipped eggs. 18+ for $17 shipped. If you want pures I won't be able to send as many eggs because the girls are slowing down.

Thanks!

I have eggs from my Khaki Campbell ducks, and have had great success with hatching from them. The girls are terrific layers and the eggs are deeeeeeeelicious. I don't know where you are but I could probably ship a dozen to you from SE Florida for $25. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom