WTB Feathers!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ScratchesWithChickens, Oct 6, 2010.

1. ScratchesWithChickens

ScratchesWithChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    San Diego
    I have a good friend who makes jewelry out of cruelty free feathers. I'm looking for some for her. Anything pretty! PM me please.

2. Mrsfoote

Mrsfoote Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Laurel Montana
    I have a blue face amazon parrot who loves to drop her feathers...if your friends interested I got some about 20 or so different sized and a lot with the beautiful red and blue yellow and green on them

3. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    I have a buch of feathers off my Calico Tom Turkey. Most are tail and wing feathers plus the gennys are droping their fetahers.

4. Chickygirl55

Chickygirl55 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    I got bunches of chicken feathers and some turkey feathers. The chicken feathers are mainly pure black. Some white, brown, gray mixed in there. All cruelty free i just pick them up after they shed them. I also got some red and green rooster tail feathers but they are from when our rooster got snatched cause he wouldnt go in the pen one night and we couldnt catch him. Thats all i found of him in the morning unfortunately.[​IMG]

5. ScratchesWithChickens

ScratchesWithChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2009
    San Diego
    These all sound great, let me ask her what she thinks.

Chickygirl55, I'm sorry to hear about your rooster. [​IMG]

6. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have a few thousand peacock feathers.....

7. Chickygirl55

Chickygirl55 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Ya i was sad, he was my fave lol. Really quirky little guy.

8. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I'm sure you can find lots of feathers for your friend. I"d be happy to send some myself. I have silkies, guinnea, EE's, RIR's, Blue orpington, Buff Orpihngtons. I would only charge for shipping.

9. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    I have lots of chicken feathers, some cool brown & black ones. Also have pearl guinea feathers.

10. Chickie'sMoma

Chickie'sMoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Rochester, NH
    i have lots of pretty salmon/buff colored feathers from my fav pullets/hens-they are going through a hard molt right now so lots of feathers! the roos have some neat colors too! blue with brown or cream, and black with brown or cream. i can collect wind, tail, body and saddle feathers if she has a preference!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by