WTB Feathers!

I have a blue face amazon parrot who loves to drop her feathers...if your friends interested I got some about 20 or so different sized and a lot with the beautiful red and blue yellow and green on them

I have a buch of feathers off my Calico Tom Turkey. Most are tail and wing feathers plus the gennys are droping their fetahers.

I got bunches of chicken feathers and some turkey feathers. The chicken feathers are mainly pure black. Some white, brown, gray mixed in there. All cruelty free i just pick them up after they shed them. I also got some red and green rooster tail feathers but they are from when our rooster got snatched cause he wouldnt go in the pen one night and we couldnt catch him. Thats all i found of him in the morning unfortunately.
sad.png

I'm sure you can find lots of feathers for your friend. I"d be happy to send some myself. I have silkies, guinnea, EE's, RIR's, Blue orpington, Buff Orpihngtons. I would only charge for shipping.

i have lots of pretty salmon/buff colored feathers from my fav pullets/hens-they are going through a hard molt right now so lots of feathers! the roos have some neat colors too! blue with brown or cream, and black with brown or cream. i can collect wind, tail, body and saddle feathers if she has a preference!

Back
Top Bottom