wtb: guinea hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Anyone willing to share or sell guinea hatching eggs? I am specifically looking for lavender, whites, pieds, purple... but pearls are fine too..just hatching for fun and a small flock for next year. Thanks!

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have some one dollar an egg. Can ship up to 18
    For one Dozen shipping is $12
    For 18 shipping is $14

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

wish I'd seen a post like this a couple of weeks ago... My pearl guinea decided to go broody. She and her mate have never been seen mating (guineas must be very, VERY modest [​IMG] so I took pity on her and let her sit on some eggs. I figured they probably wouldn't be fertile and at most she might hatch 2 or 3. She hatched 14!!! She actually got off a the nest with the majority and there were two eggs left alone. I couldn't just leave them there to die, so I popped them under a broody frizzle and they both hatched. They're so precious and adorable, but I guess I'm going to have to sell some. Two guineas are a real spaz; I can't imagine what it would be like to have EIGHT TIMES the weirdness!

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have lavendar, pearls and pieds running together so I'm getting some colorful hatches.....Unfortunately, forgot to hatch for myself so just put a hatch in incubator. Getting reports of good hatches and have had excellent hatches that we have been selling. I can ship you some this coming Monday. Prefer not to ship today if that's okay with you.

Please pm me if you're interested.

Feel free to look at some of our prior feedback and bsa's listed.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=326535

We'd be honored to serve your needs if you are interested. Our eggs are $8 a dozen plus shipping.

We farm full time and take the care of our animals to the utmost.
    Please feel to see our website ( http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ ) for more info

Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day. Nancy

5. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Thank you all for answering...i really do appreciate it!! I Pm'ed you both, so let me know ok? If there is anyone else out there willing to share, feel free to PM me. I am addicted to hatching anyway, and like the variety here. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by