WTB- Light Brahma eggs, chicks, etc..

Firefly1v

Songster
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
FL
Hi, My dad would like so Light Brahma chickens. Would anyone have any eggs? If in Florida, Chicks or hens would be great to. Don't mind shipped eggs. Thanks,
Kristy

I will probably have a set of 6+ Light Brahma eggs to ship this thursday or friday. It would be for 6+ and is $20.00 total with priority mail shipping. I only accept paypal instant payment, no echecks as they take too long to clear. I have just hatched out a batch, and have another batch in the incubator due to hatch the 7th. To see pictures of my stock go to www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl I also posted pictures of my recent hatch under "2009 chicks" You can also see how I package my eggs for shipping.

As you may know, I can and will not guarantee hatchability. Once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over what happens to them during shipping. You could get a great hatch, or have none hatch/develop at all. Usually when hatching shipped eggs you can expect around a 40% hatch rate. There are absolutely no refunds or returns.

here is one of my breeding roosters.
DSC09622.jpg

Edited to add: If you would like them, send me either an email at [email protected] or a private message.
Lowered price to $20

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom