1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB Muscovy and Goose eggs/hatchlings for the spring (looking ahead)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cozycritters, Nov 21, 2008.

1. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    I'm looking ahead for some availability for day-olds with muscovies and Geese, and/or some hatching eggs for them. I don't need them immediately-- looking to buy in about a month or two. Putting out a shout-out to see what's available [​IMG]

Thanks much!

2. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    I will have muscovy duck eggs and sebastopol and giant dewlap goslings[ no eggs] when they start laying in the spring.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I should have Lavender & White Sebastopols this spring as well as four different colors of Muscovies. PM me if you'd like to be on my waiting list.

Thanks!

~Heather
    Rare Feathers Farms
    www.rarefeathers.com

4. mothergoose1963

mothergoose1963 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Midwest
    Hi!
    I can help you out too, with eggs or goslings or ducklings. [​IMG] Just let me know. I have Muscovies in chocolate or black and white. I have Exhibition Dewlaps in Gray or Buff. I also have Sebastols in white. They susally start laying in February.

Check my website out if you have time. www.fancygeese.com If you join the member's page I will let email everyone on it when I have babies or eggs available!

Thanks,
    Amy

5. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I have muscovy ducklings and eggs - black, lavender, and blue, some pied.

6. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Add me to the list too! We'll want some really nice scovy eggs in a couple months too!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by