WTB: NICE Sultans, Houdans & Porcelains, Cayugas, Muscovies

Ideal has them...if you're not looking for super nice ones. You can buy as little as 10 or so birds, but you have to pay a "small order fee." They are unsexed, too. I'm very tempted to order 3 or 4 from them just to have them--the one I have is a cockerel, though...so with my luck, I'd get 3 MORE cockerels & maybe ONE pullet, LOL Funny how they are send "unsexed" but I always tend to end up with LOTS of roos?
idunno.gif

Thats where my feed store orders from. I can get them to order pullets, I might end up paying $5 or $6 a chick , but thats ok for insurance. I got Larry, Moe and Curly on straight run in APril along with 3 Silver Lakenvelders and 3 Silver Phoenix.
Houdans = all roosters
Lakenvelders= 1 rooster 2 hens
Phoneix = 2 roosters 1 hen

My phoenix hen died , I just got a silver hen from Napalongtails to go with my pick from my roosters.

I think I will get Pullets from Ideal , let the feed store order and forgoe the small order fee.... otherwise if I do straight again, I will have 3 more roosters
barnie.gif

edited cause I can't spell

Last edited:
lol i really want a cayuga badly. its my dream duck
smile.png
i have 3 scovie ducklings, but i think that they ar just PQ.. not SQ.. one is all brown, one is like almost black with a white tail, white chest and some white on the wing, and the other is to hard to discribe LOL , but they still just have fuzz so i dont know what the actual feathers will look like ...
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom