1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB- PA or Ship-Purebred Ameraucana Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ajablu, Mar 9, 2009.

1. ajablu

ajablu Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2008
    Northeast, PA
    I am really hoping to find some purebred Ameraucana hatching eggs for the week of the 16th if possible. I just got my new bator to replace the LG and love Ameraucanas.
    I want to fill the bator next week and am wanting a dozen eggs of this breed to go in.
    Please contact me by email or PM if you will have any.
    I am looking for blue,black,splash, lavender,white and Blue Wheaten. Any of those colors would be great. These birds will have a great home . We are looking for good quality purebred birds , not hatchery stock. Will buy chicks also if anyone has them for sale in PA or can ship.
    Thank you!
    Michele

2. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Try Shaffer or Sara on here, they have them..good ones to..not sure of others on here from PA with pure stock..

Charlie

3. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    What colors are you looking for? We have blue and black Standard Ameraucanas and black bantam Ameraucanas hatching eggs for sale. The eggs are $20 dozen and shipping $15.
    Here are pictures of the Standard eggs
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the bantam eggs

[​IMG]

4. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Washington State
    Did you get my email?

God Bless,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by