WTB - Pekin or Mallard ducklings

LuckyDuck411

Songster
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Indianapolis
Looking for day old to a few day old ducklings. Either Mallard or Pekin. Would be open to other breeds. Located in Indiana. Please let me know if you have or are expecting any soon. THX

I am looking for a mallard duckling, too. Or a BEI duckling. Where I am, it is so hard to find any really young mallard or BEI ducklings. I hope you find some
smile.png

I have one pekin duckling right now, and have a few other eggs set due to hatch in the next few weeks. I'm in southern KY, but I plan on attending the IN chickenstock at Schultz's in August, if you're going I can bring the ducklings (4-6 week olds by then) along
smile.png
Or you could come here and get some, either one. I will probably have 6-8.

If you are interested in hatching eggs, we do have some. Please let me know and have a blessed day!
Nancy

@Bargain - Hatching would be fun, but we don't have an incubator. Maybe sometime in the future.

@Shelley - My husband has told me we are not driving hours for pet ducks! ha...but if we don't find any by August we will be paying a visit to Chickenstock. But you'll have to tell me more about it as I'm VERY new to the world of waterfowl!

@Eri - I found a guy in Ohio that was hatching his pet Mallard's egg. We were supposed to get two from him, but only one hatched out of his last batch. I found him on craigslist. If you are only wanting one you might try him. I believe he was located in Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom