WTB Polish/Frizzle eggs

annanicole18

Songster
10 Years
Mar 16, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I'm scared to ask...how much are these going to run me. i'm a regular chicken kind of gal but have been corrupted by BYC and now want to get about one of every kind out there. i'm just looking for some fun looking chicks they dont have to be pure actually i think polish frizzle crosses are a riot. thanks for any help you can offer. oh i don't have my bator set up yet so if you will have then in a week to two that would be awesome!

if you give me 3 weeks i can put my frizzle and polish gals together. i planned on doing this soon anyhow. I wont charge ya a whole heck of a alot. Shipping would be $11 including delivery confirmation.

Let me know if you want me to throw them in together, if you can wait. Or let me know if you find someone else

anyone else want to hop on board???

Lol. I'll get them seperated today
smile.png
2 weeks to make sure they will be the frizzles babies, then i will check for bullseyes and then ship out!!!

How about $15 shipping included with delivery confirmation? (oh thats a dozen eggs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
i am in tombstone arizona (sorry i dont have my exact location because right now im in the middle of a "secret santa" swap and i dont want them to know who it is....)

Back
Top Bottom