WTB: Pullets - NY area

CatsCrazyCoop

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 1, 2011
Putnam Valley, NY
Looking to buy 3-4 pullets, please.

I would really like Olive Eggers, Marans (dark chocolate layers), Lavender Orps, Barnvelder, Golden Laced Wyandotte or any "fancy" chicken, please.

I am in Westchester, NY but would be willing to pay reasonable shipping.

Very desperate for the Oliver Eggers.

Thanks

Hi I have one easter egger and two light Brahmas (all females, 9-10 weeks) if you're willing to drive to the Jersey Shore. No cost as long as they're strictly pets.

Hi! Thanks for response.

What is your zip? I don't think you are actually all that far from me. Do you have pics of the girls?

My girls are strictly pets (and for eggs) I actually rescued a Jersey Giant from being raised as a meat bird. Now her big fat butt and live out her life happily and not worry about being a meal
smile.png

08724... I'll get you pictures later. They are cute and sweet and I absolutely love them... but I kind of just got stuck with them. I don't have the room for them and it's really not fair for them. Please let me know if you're interested and if there's an email I can send you photos to. I'm new on the forum.

I sent you a PM... but my email is [email protected]
I will most likely take them. Please send pics.

Do you know WHERE the girls originated from? Hatchery? Breeder?

Brick, NJ? I have a friend out in Brick, haha.

Any chance meeting me half way? It is about 2.5 hours from me.

Last edited:
I'll send you photos tonight. I believe they came from a small egg farmer in New Jersey. They ate medicated feed for about six weeks and are now on standard crumbles. Gorgeous patterns, have been around my cats, rabbit and dog. Nice birds.

Back
Top Bottom