Wtb Quail In North Carolina

BlaineWillard

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
i have been looking every where to buy so Quail in NC but i cant seem to have any luck. Is there anyone on here from NC that would want to sell me some Quail if so let me know. you can call or text me anytime 336-409-5447 Thanks

Oh really where are going to find eggs for Valley, Gambel or Bluescale this time of year and most hatching eggs there's no guarantee there going to hatch and what if all males hatch or females what than? Buy more eggs wait several months for them to mature as well to determine sex? Some people prefer buying adults breeders to improve bloodlines and don't want to wait to hatch out shipped eggs until birds reach maturity.

Quote:
Get the eggs and hatch your own. Quail eggs are cheap, they ship , and hatch very well.

Last edited:
[Valley quail breeder]Oh really where are going to find eggs for Valley, Gambel or Bluescale this time of year and most hatching eggs there's no guarantee there going to hatch and what if all males hatch or females what than? Buy more eggs wait several months for them to mature as well to determine sex? Some people prefer buying adults breeders to improve bloodlines and don't want to wait to hatch out shipped eggs until birds reach maturity.

very true i would rather buy my first quail as adults then rasie babys from them. I look very forward to seeing you in the morning to pick up my birds. Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom