WTB: Quality Lavender Silkies and SQ White, Blue, Black, or Splash

blueoval1

Songster
11 Years
Oct 21, 2008
Raleigh N.C.
I am interested in silkie eggs, chicks or adults. Please let me know what you have or if you know of someone else who has any.

Thanks,
Matt.

www.brensbirdsofpardise.com has several juvenile birds for sale right now. You can look at my post and see them. I just posted them around 4:30, so you might have to search for them. I will not have anything available until this spring or maybe summer.

You can see my website to check the quality of my birds.

If you will just do a search for Brens Silkies, it should pull up her site. She also has Cozy Nest. You might try that also. I have a post on here showing my pair of Lavender Silkies from her if you want to take a look.

She has gorgeous birds.

You know...I meant to do a search earlier and got sidetracked.

Now that you reminded me, it pulled up brens and cozy nest, but said both pages were unavailable at this time. Darn.

Quote:
Yes I searched lastnight and they were not avaliable, But I know she has a site I have visited many times

Hi, we have silkie eggs and chicks available in blue, black, splash and white if you are interested. These are from the Bobbi Porto line. Our website is www.blackcreekpoultry.com. Please let us know if we can be of assistance.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom