WTB: Red Caps and Blue Lace Red Wyandotts

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NEK38583, Jan 6, 2009.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I am wanting to buy Red Caps and Blue lace Red Wyandotts. I am located in TN, but I would be willing to pay shipping if you was able to ship. I like to get a trio or a quad. I would like the to be between the ages of a few months to two years. Please let me know if you have any for sale. Thanks

2. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Good Luck! I have been combing the ads looking for a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte girl! I have a stunning roo and no hens! ARGH! I just want one girl to breed, and no one has one. [​IMG]

3. bumblebeehillschickenfarm

bumblebeehillschickenfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    maryland
    I will have BLRW chicks and eggs when the weather warms up if interested.These are from some of the purest strain in the U.S. not hatchery birds

4. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Put me on the list for chicks! [​IMG]

5. Polish

Polish Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2008
    SE Mi
    Hi,
    I have a reversed trio of BLR Wyandottes- the roos are unrelated and they are all under a year old. I will be selling them if anyone is interested. I am in southern MI and would prefer not to ship, but I guess it is possible. The birds are from hobbyists who are regulars here on BYCs.
    I am hoping to find someone interested in working with the breed- these are really pretty birds and gentle as well.
    You can pm me if interested.
    Thanks

6. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Polish

I am interested. Have you ever shipped before ?????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by