1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WTB: SINGLE Shipping Box

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AuroraSprings, Dec 5, 2010.

1. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hello! I'm looking to buy a SINGLE-sized live bird shipping box from someone relatively nearby north AL. I can't bring myself to buy a pack of 12 for over $100 just to ship one pair of bantams. If anyone in AL, GA, TN, or SC is willing to sell me one, even of a different size, please let me know.

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Go to USPS approved shipping boxes & poultry supply site. you can find what your looking for at a $5 price per box, as few as you want.

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:Where is that? The cheapest I've found were almost $10.

pips&peeps has some and offers to sell 1 to people on here all the time, you should check with her. She's in WA I believe, but the shipping shouldn't be much different.

This place Jedds.com has them for pretty reasonable and you only have to get one. They come from CA. To me it would be $22.85 for the box and shipping.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  4. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    I have them but shipping would pretty much be the same when buying just one from another source.

It sounds as though you live in NE AL is that right?

5. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  6. linda_zeagler31002

linda_zeagler31002 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2010
    Adrian, Georgia
    Google Horizon Shipping Boxes, I bought some from there, and I just bought some off Featherauction.com they were under the shipping supplies

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by