Wtf is this???

I have 3 keets and 6 chicks they go thru and almost the entire small feeder and waterer daily and I usually refill it all in the morning (around 9am) am I providing too much? I did slack yesterday and didn’t do it all until later in the day so maybe that set off some sort of panic hoarding situation? I can wake up early tomorrow and check in for sure.
All of my poultry has access to food and water at all times. This includes day olds to adults.

Uh this just became noticeable I guess? Didn’t notice it until a few minutes ago. It’s firm but squishy. I already lost one keet I’m not keen on the fact that this looks like a tumor. Any ideas/advise?
I dont know much about keets but that seems rather large to be its crop. If that’s normal then thats impressive. He has more of an appetite than me 😂

That must be for survival reasons I presume. I know with chickens they Like to eat especially in the afternoon hours before night so that they can stay warm.
Probably.
My chickens eat at random periods of the day. No real feeding patterns with them.

I have 3 keets and 6 chicks they go thru and almost the entire small feeder and waterer daily and I usually refill it all in the morning (around 9am) am I providing too much? I did slack yesterday and didn’t do it all until later in the day so maybe that set off some sort of panic hoarding situation? I can wake up early tomorrow and check in for sure.
I think you’ll have a good idea of whether the keet has a problem when you check in the morning. If it’s empty then, it was hopefully just an oddity.

Back
Top Bottom