WTS GQF incubator.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SoccerMomof7, May 6, 2009.

1. SoccerMomof7

SoccerMomof7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    Well I have to put a new roof on my house so my incubator has to go. It's in great condition, I bought it a few months ago. I have 2 successful hatched. Really this thiing has worked great, the temperature stays steady. PM or E-Mail me with an offer but she has to go and I figured I would see you anybody here wanted it before I put her on eBay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SoccerMomof7

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    Oh I think it's model 1260.

3. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    how much? and do you ship?

4. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I second those questions [​IMG]

5. SoccerMomof7

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    Well I was seeing what kind of offers I would get on it. I have seen them go for as much as 500, but I wasn't thinking that much. The only thing it doesn't have it the humidity pan and I just used a glass casserole dish. My husbands wants me to try to get 400 out of it but make me an offer. I will ship it but I have no idea what something like this would cost. I will find somebody to help me get it to the store and see. I am actually on the last day these eggs I had shipped were suppose to hatch but none did, I will never do shipped eggs again but thats another story. What would be the best place to check with shipping something that big?

6. SoccerMomof7

Apr 13, 2008
    Kansas
    It will cost anywhere from 70-80 to ship ups. I need the city and zip to figure out exactly how much it will be. It could be worse. It really is in great condition. You can hatch so many babies in there. I got it in february and I have to get rid of it. I have hatched so many babies and my chicken feed bill it up to like $125 per month!!! I have got to cut down and save to put a new roof because we had a tree come through our roof during the ice storm last year and now the wind has ripped off a bunch of shingles. It's like it's 2 steps forward and one back. Anyways I just don't have room for it either.

7. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    Quote:Thats all you paying in feed a month.... Your lucky I pay $80 a week for fed and thats after I cut down on birds. I wish I could get it from you but I'm unemployed right at the moment so I won't be til I get a job first Thanks though

8. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    It's a hatcher, not an incubator, just a wee bit of a difference. It looks like it is set up for ostrich eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by