WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

Quote:
Tonya, I think Im going to jump all over that roo.. He was really nice. Do you have her email address?

Also, I added THE LIST to the blog site. Feel free to start the craigslist campaign. Be sure to include a picture of the flyer and link to the blog on all ads. ..and don't forget the dates!! like I do
hide.gif

Also, Linda from Gower's has been asking me about Summerstock... Sat June 25th? whadoyathink? I think June won't be as hot as July.. .maybe better huh

Also, what the heck breed is CP?

Sorry, CP is for Crested Polish. I have Buff and Gold Laced Black.

i am looking to diversify my flock. I'm looking for rir, jersey giants and one of these:
71701_studio_brdbelduccle_478_m1.jpg

i think they are called d'uccle...i want to find a porchein one or one like this. yes, i know they are rare.
roll.png

i am looking to diversify my flock. I'm looking for rir, jersey giants and one of these:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/71701_studio_brdbelduccle_478_m1.jpg

i think they are called d'uccle...i want to find a porchein one or one like this. yes, i know they are rare.

I have some young lavender (self-blue) d'Uccles looking for a new home.
44307_132.jpg

44307_176.jpg
44307_087.jpg

I also have a RIR roo and his 4 laying hens (3 Golden Coment and 1 half Golden Comet/half RIR) to rehome.​

Last edited:
Quote:
I have one that I've been growing out that I would be wiling to sell. Born in the fall, 2nd generation removed from Whitmore farm in Maryland.

Sorry about the cage. It was getting dark and I didn't want to chase them around and didn't figure it would show up, but it did. Also, the pics mostly make the feathers look black, when they're really mostly green tinted.

Despite the tutorial, I seem to be having trouble getting pics pasted into this message.

The originals (8 of them) are here:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2020780880103987864wnFlai

You can get hi res of the image by clicking on it for full screen.

hth,
tom

I have a friend who's in Alderson, WV. I don't think she's going to come to the chickenstock, but she's looking for 6 or 7 started layers. Is anyone near that area and looking to sell?

I don't know of any off the top of my head. there is two white rock hens (young) in Romney, WV the two for $20.00
she changed breeding plains.

Erin will there be any turkeys for sale at the swap?

Back
Top Bottom