WV MD PA VA Chickenstock TSC Sat. April 23,2011

Well we made it out alive:lau
Sold out of everything.
Tammy thanks for the offer of help and for braving the stampede.
Hope everyone enjoys their new birds. For once I did not buy anything!
Hope everyone else did great too!
Thanks to all the new buyer and sellers sorry I never got to meet everyone it was just to crazy for me. Now to plan for the next one.

Came out with an OEG, EE, Orp (?) mix, Mille Fleur and Appenzeller Spitzhauben (sp?). All chicks. Also a Silkie roo and a mini rex (possible mix) rabbit.

Last edited:
WOW, what a great Chickenstock! Even with the rain. Didn't even get set up. lol Just selling out of the van. Thanks so much to everyone who helped make it happen. I didn't sell out, but I did bring 4 times the amount of birds I did last year and sold 3/4 of them.
woot.gif
Made lots of contacts for future sales as well. Thanks to MsBear for the Rosecomb and Turkey eggs and PeaChick for the Wheaten Ameraucana roo. Got a cute little Splash Marans chick from Tonya too. Made my day!
thumbsup.gif
Thanks and good luck to everyone who bought chicks and eggs from us. Appreciate ya.
smile.png
Let's make the next Chickenstock even better. JULY what?????

Once again an Awesome Chickenstock and wow whatta crowd!

I sold out of a few breeds, and came home with only about a dozen chicks.

I wish I had more of some of my more popular breeds, but hopefully at the next one I will have more... plus some peachicks!

Thanks everyone for coming out! and thanks to mother nature for not raining while we were there!

Great Chickenstock. How could we be lucky enough not to get wind and rain? It did sprinkle a little as you can see from the following image, but it didn't dampen the activities.
ChickenstockApril.jpg

I am sooo glad I braved the rain, it was pouring when we left Chambersburg, and decided to go! I wish more people had showed up with chickens in the list, but thats ok. I went home with a beautiful, sweet Blue Mottled Cochin hen, a BR pullet and a BO juvie and a Flemish Giant bunny
big_smile.png

Thanks so much Carol for the Speckled Sussex girls!! My husbands friend loved them and the 4 BR girls from nursecat!

Thanks also to everyone that organized this one...can't wait for the next one!

My two kittens also found new homes. I didn't get to meet the families that took them, but I hope they love them and take good care of them. The little boy I keeps waking up and wandering around the house meowing for them, poor boy. He will just have to make friends with my other 6 cats LoL. Plus he still has his momma cat here to love him
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom