Wyoming Chicken Lover!

Hi neighbors, I'm N of Billings MT. If anyone is looking for a nice sweet pretty roo, I have a few that I would like to find homes for rather than eat. I have a couple of EE's, and a project Creol Orp I would be willing to give to a good home not to be eaten, and I also have a Lav Orp and a Black Ameraucana (not EE) that are for sale. I would be willing to meet somewhere within a couple of hours of Billings. If interested please PM me.
Thanks

Lander Wyoming
5 RiR
2Barred Rocks
1 Silver Lakenvelder Roo left of the three ordered, 1 died as a 2 day old chick, the other was killed by my dog
2 Guinea Fowl
1st year Chicken owner
Baby Boy won a Blue ribbon at the County Fair fo his Silver Lakenvelder
Loving it........
Any body in this area having pullets or chicks they want to sell, trade or get rid off?
I am especially looking for Nowegian, Icelandic, Dutch (Barnevelders, Lakenvelders or Welsummer) Breeds
How does the black/blue Sumatra do in Wyoming, I heard they do great in cold and heat...wondering if any Wyomingites orr neighbours had/have these breeds.

Hi Feike, I have a Golden Lakenvelder cockrel about 8 weeks old that I wouldn't mind finding a home for. I live N of Billings, but would be willing to drive some to get him in a home. PM me if your interested.

Chicken and small animal swap meet
Drube's in Wheatland
Saturday, August 27th
8am til whenever

No fees. RSVP. Meet your fellow chicken, rabbit, goat, etc breeders and fanciers!!!!

Azriel would love yourb golden lakenvelder...the silver one is a hoot...Taco is naughty and fun to watch....My wife got life flighted to Denver so I'll be there untill the baby will be born...I'll let you know when the time is ripe and when we are back in Lovely Wyoming

Quote:
I am interested too, but would like more information. I have never attended a swap meet for chickens. Must you swap or can you just make a purchase? And who and where do we RSVP to?

Feike, congratulations on the baby, hope all goes well. I'll hold on to this little guy for you, he's a feisty little bugger. There were a few in this hatch that wouldn't eat, so I hand fed them boiled egg and now whenever you go into their cage, or even reach in they all come running looking for handouts, the're like a pack of raptors. I'm not on the Wyoming thread alot, so just PM me when you think you want him, but I will also check in here off and on.

Back
Top Bottom