full

full

full

Rocky Mountain Columbine
full

full

full

Hi!

We’re thinking about moving to Wyoming but would be taking our chickens with us. I’m having trouble finding updated information on the ordinances for backyard chickens in Wyoming by city. Are backyard chickens generally allowed in every city?
You will have to contact each city individually to learn their regulations. The local Planning and Zoning commission should have the needed information.

To legally bring chickens or hatching eggs into the State of Wyoming you have to follow the State regulations as well as the animal travel regulations of every state that you will be passing through. Every state has their own rules. Most people don't bother to learn what the movement of their animals from one state to another requires legally.

https://wlsb.state.wy.us/editable-page/animal-health/downloadFile?filename=Chapter 8 Import.pdf

Section 19 deals with poultry. Farther down, I believe are the requirements for dogs and cats, etc.

Hi!

We’re thinking about moving to Wyoming but would be taking our chickens with us. I’m having trouble finding updated information on the ordinances for backyard chickens in Wyoming by city. Are backyard chickens generally allowed in every city?

Let us know if you move here, we could use a few more members on the WY state thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom