Pics

klondike24680

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 6, 2012
Sheridan' Wyoming
My Coop
My Coop
Come together people who live in Wyoming.
Please share your storys about your flock and such.
I live in Sheridan, Wyoming .
Gina
yippiechickie.gif

Hi everyone! I am in Casper (well not in town). I have a large flock, and no one told me they were addicting either! I started out with 18 and now I have 83. Chicken math sure is tricky!!! I have a nice mix of regular layers like red comets, cochins, brahmas, wyandottes, naked necks and orpingtons. And then I have the pretty and pricey French Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbars. I really want some showgirls. I have one showgirl rooster but was never able to get a hen to hatch from shipped eggs I bought last summer. I also think I might be ordering some Lemon Cuckoo Orps too...I think they are just beautiful.

Turd bird decided it wasn't good enough to be in the greenhouse this afternoon. It felt the need to come in the house.
full

full

full

full

I leave the upper window out of the screen door to the deck. Goofball got stuck down in between the storm door and the door. I could hear something but when I went out I couldn't find anything but kept hearing it chirp. Going back in I already had the door open before I saw it so it flew right on in.

Its development is farther along now so instead of just holding its mouth open for food, it was trying to swallow my thumb while I was carrying it out. It is also flying much better. When I put it on the deck railing, it flew about 60' straight across and landed in a Russian Olive tree.

I’ve never kept them anywhere else so I guess I don’t know any better! Hey, Ernie! I live in Cowley!

Check this out, Debby! We ended up going to Cody instead of Billings because the roads were starting to go to heck in a hand basket. I guess I blew this renal diet out of the water! I ate a cup of my French Onion Soup, (extra cheese), a T-Bone steak, medium rare (but could only get a little part of it down, as usual), toast, heavily buttered, and an iced tea. I know that the only thing on my diet was the smell of that meal, but it’s Valentines Day.

0BCEC81A-0C43-4E69-9CA0-7772E7C5A2FA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom