Wyoming Unite!!!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by klondike24680, Aug 15, 2012.

1. klondike24680

klondike24680 Chirping

Aug 6, 2012
    Sheridan' Wyoming
    My Coop
    Come together people who live in Wyoming.
    Please share your storys about your flock and such.
    I live in Sheridan, Wyoming .
    Gina[​IMG]

2. wyochickenranch

wyochickenranch In the Brooder

May 6, 2012
    Banner , Wyoming
    hi gina im also from sheridan its good to see someone close..ive got 22 hens and 2 bantam roosters right now im getting good egg production amd having alot of fun with them ,,any questions or advice id be happy to listen or share ,,

3. insanity

insanity Songster

Jan 17, 2013
    Northwest Wy
    Hi my names Betty
    I am in the Cody area. I have 4 hens(1white rock,1barred rock,1 black star,and 1 new hampshire red right now. I have 15 more on order in the spring. Nobody warned me they were addictive. Nice to meet you.

nurserain and Bren7000 like this.
  4. insanity

insanity Songster

Jan 17, 2013
    Northwest Wy
    are there really only two members from Wy?

5. Hello to the other Wyoming ites.
    This is Scott from Lander. I have been on BYC for about a year but just built a coop and got 4 hens last spring.

There is a member in Casper with whom I have exchange messages. I will send her a link to the thread.

Today is 60 degrees warmer than 2 weeks ago!

6. insanity

insanity Songster

Jan 17, 2013
    Northwest Wy
    hi
    Cody feels like spring but you know it won't last

7. WyoChickenMamma

WyoChickenMamma Songster

Jul 6, 2011
    Hi everyone! I am in Casper (well not in town). I have a large flock, and no one told me they were addicting either! I started out with 18 and now I have 83. Chicken math sure is tricky!!! I have a nice mix of regular layers like red comets, cochins, brahmas, wyandottes, naked necks and orpingtons. And then I have the pretty and pricey French Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbars. I really want some showgirls. I have one showgirl rooster but was never able to get a hen to hatch from shipped eggs I bought last summer. I also think I might be ordering some Lemon Cuckoo Orps too...I think they are just beautiful.

8. insanity

insanity Songster

Jan 17, 2013
    Northwest Wy
    hi
    nice to see a few of us are here. Wish someone was closer though.

9. Any dark brown eggs from the BCMs? They are on my wish list. (Both the chickens and the eggs),

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  10. WyoChickenMamma

WyoChickenMamma Songster

Jul 6, 2011
    Yes... Here is a picture of two that I have collected this week. The brown one in the middle is just a typical brown egg so you can see the contrast. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: