Pics

klondike24680

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 6, 2012
Sheridan' Wyoming
My Coop
My Coop
Come together people who live in Wyoming.
Please share your storys about your flock and such.
I live in Sheridan, Wyoming .
Gina
yippiechickie.gif

Hi everyone! I am in Casper (well not in town). I have a large flock, and no one told me they were addicting either! I started out with 18 and now I have 83. Chicken math sure is tricky!!! I have a nice mix of regular layers like red comets, cochins, brahmas, wyandottes, naked necks and orpingtons. And then I have the pretty and pricey French Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbars. I really want some showgirls. I have one showgirl rooster but was never able to get a hen to hatch from shipped eggs I bought last summer. I also think I might be ordering some Lemon Cuckoo Orps too...I think they are just beautiful.

Hi everyone! I am in Casper (well not in town). I have a large flock, and no one told me they were addicting either! I started out with 18 and now I have 83. Chicken math sure is tricky!!! I have a nice mix of regular layers like red comets, cochins, brahmas, wyandottes, naked necks and orpingtons. And then I have the pretty and pricey French Black Copper Marans and Cream Legbars. I really want some showgirls. I have one showgirl rooster but was never able to get a hen to hatch from shipped eggs I bought last summer. I also think I might be ordering some Lemon Cuckoo Orps too...I think they are just beautiful.
Any dark brown eggs from the BCMs? They are on my wish list. (Both the chickens and the eggs),

Last edited:
Yes... Here is a picture of two that I have collected this week. The brown one in the middle is just a typical brown egg so you can see the contrast.

Back
Top Bottom