Wyoming?

Will you please forward me that catolog? Thanks. I am not doing great incubating this year. I need a lesson. My turkeys abanded their nests in the last snow storm here so we will see if they keep laying. I hope so.

Hi guys! Anyone know any info about the ordinances in Cheyenne? We're going to try and relocate back to Wyoming eventually and was wondering if anyone had any info. I was born in Cheyenne and grew up in various places in WY (Laramie, Green River, Rock Springs, Casper, and Cheyenne). We had to relocate back to Illinois in 2009, but really miss it out there. Any info would be really appreciated!

Don't know about Cheyenne. In Sheridan county Sheridan lets you have hens but no roos. The funny part is you can't have chickens in the little tiny towns of under 500 people. Not that everyone listens. Been wanting to heads people in this area up, we are having a chicken swap, selling, etc in May or June. Hopefully in Buffalo Wyoming or maybe Sheridan or Clearmont. All in the same area. So far there are at least 5 of us taking part. That is just the ones of us in the Clearmont area. Planning on more. Will keep people updated.

Quote:
It is currently illegal to keep chickens in the city limits of Cheyenne.
sad.png
I lived in town. Of course some HOAs will not allow it in the county either but for most of the county, it is okay.

I came into custody of 2 Araucana chicks recently and need to find them a good home! I am not sure I can wait until the swap. Anyone interested in the chicks? Or if someone somewhat close was willing to let me keep them in a small coup on their property I would care for them entirely! They are cute and free! I just want them to go to a good home where they can live and lay beautiful eggs. I live in Buffalo, Wy and work in Sheridan.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I see this is an older thread, but maybe some of you are still around......If you are, I am new to the area and looking for some other BYCers. WE are having a swap meet and would love to meet some more of you all!

Here's the info:

Chicken and small animal swap meet
Drube's in Wheatland
Saturday, August 27th
8am til whenever

No fees. RSVP. Meet your fellow chicken, rabbit, goat, etc breeders and fanciers!!!!

pm me if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom